TRASPORT SAFELY YOUR PRODUCTS: VERIFY AND IMPROVE YOUR STABILITY IN OUR TECH LAB™ OPTIMIZE CONSUMPTIONS WITH CUBE TECHNOLOGYTM
RESEARCH LABORATORY AND OPTIMISATION OF THE STABILISATION CYCLE OF PALLETISED LOADS
The wrapping technology must ensure product stability, minimising the plastic material used for this purpose, this translates in a dual benefit:
saving of consumables
lower environmental impact.
These are the requirements of the market, which are met by the TECH LAB™ specifically set up by ROBOPAC SISTEMI in its facility in Villa Verucchio.
In this area of more than 200 sq.m., expertise and energy are committed to the research and development of the best solutions for end of line packaging; thanks to production and test machines and ad hoc instrumentation the film is characterised and load stabilisation is optimised, customising it to the customer's particular product.
Robopac Sistemi is proud to be a member of EUMOS - European safe logistics association and is the only manufacturer of wrapping machines with stretch film that is able to certify according to the European Directive.
EUMOS is a European Association of experts in the safety of road transport that encourages
• the development of high quality standards and practices, in terms of securing the loads and transport safety
• the integration of EU standards for securing the load
• the development of European criteria for training in the field of securing loads and transport safety
• the participation in the drafting of European criteria for ascertaining correct fastening of loads
• the sharing and accessibility of information related to the fastening of loads
EUMOS focuses on transport packaging, storage and loading operations, the safety of the load and the methods for assessing stability.